Thursday, May 1, 2008

Say Yes to Handbells

As some of you know, Mom and I are in the Clovis Adult School Community Handbell Choir. We performed at the Fresno County Office of Education this past Wednesday. So here is a little clip of us performing, white gloves and all.



To stop the music so you can hear it, click pause on the Playlist player (gray box in the upper right hand corner)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You were really good. That makes me want to get an adult education of my own.

Anonymous said...

I gotta have more Hand Bell.

TNIRYAN said...

I see that you are no longer a green-gloved rebel. I'm a little disappointed that you cast off the garden gloves and decided to look just like everybody else. Was the peer pressure too much for you?

Grandma Honey said...

I'm impressed! I never really knew what handbells were about. I thought Wanda was in your group but I didn't see her. How fun to have a mother daughter outing each week!

Jill

Suzanne said...

I don't think I could do that to save my life. I'd ruin it for everyone.

Also. What is the *exact* purpose of the white gloves?? (I'm not being sarcastic... I really don't get it...)

SpaceyKasey said...

Impressed and jealous.

YOu've get "mad" handbell skillz. :)

The Gage Cage said...

Is weird for somebody to say "Your handbell group ROCKS"! Rock on!

Kelly B said...

Ugh! I long to be hand-belling by my sistah's side! We practiced when Mom and Dad were here a few weeks ago. Carter thinks he's the crazy cool bell boy of the family, but you sadly put our little percussionist to shame! Come have a bell duel with him, okay? He could use a little humility, and I could use a little visit from my sistah! :)

Kelly B said...

p.s.- if people didn't know how cool our family really is, they'd think we were total nerds based on our penchant for playing hand bells!!! Ha ha.