Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



One of Finn's Mother's Day gifts to me was a packet of photos that Daddy and Aunt Irene took of him. Its one of the very few times I have ever seen his hair hair-sprayed and slicked to the side. Thank you to Finn for making being a Mom so fun!!!

7 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

What a smile! He is such a cute tanker baby. He would be so perfect for a tire commercial. So Cute!

Miranda said...

What a handsome little guy. He is so cute! Irene looks like she has some photography skills. A must to have in every family! I hope you had a special mother's day! It's hard not to when we have these adorable kids that love us so much!

Suzanne said...

That is one squeeze-a-licious baby!

And belated Happy Mother's Day!

TNIRYAN said...

Finn made it easy. He looked cute no matter what he was doing.

SpaceyKasey said...

I adore this picture! It looks like it could have been taken in any number of decades past. So cute!

Brittany said...

too cute. travis says finn looks like he got pulled out of a casting call for the old willy wonka.

Julie K said...

Thanks for stopping by...
It is hard for me to imagine a rodent eulogy that WOULDN'T be lovely. Josie happened to see the picture I took and she got all sad again. "He was just so adorable and poor, Mom." (Had to throw up a newer post, just to get Lucky there off the top of my page.)
I would love to see pictures of your cakes. Do you have pictures posted somewheres? My little sister Kirsten has been creating wedding invitations and has her own little shop on etsy. They are tre cool and you should click on her link on her blog, which you can get to from my giraffe blog (Kirsten and Nic). Maybe you guys could send each other business.
Sorry this is so long and involved, but I seem to never make these comments brief.
Julie