We have noticed that Finn has a new passion. If his Daddy's "Rock Band" drums are out, Finn cannot resist playing. I don't know if its him wanting to imitate Caleb, or a natural desire to hit things really hard... but he loves it. We were getting a kick out of his intense drum solo today, being backed up on base by Rheanna and vocals by Ian, and by "vocals" I mean imitating a lead guitar. The next step is deciding on a name for the little rock band (that's if they don't break up due to artistic differences).
Monday, May 19, 2008
Little Rockers!
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Boy, Kathryn, our children sure are annoying, aren't they? But you know, my kids never talked about being in a rock band till Finn came along. I think he's a bad influence.
Finn is seriously into it! His face was priceless. I also love seeing my primary children in settings other then church. They are so lovable to me! what a great family you and Irene have. Paul and I LOVE the Ryan family!!! Cute video! 8~)
This is too cute! I just love seeing the excitement on his little face. He is so into those drums and so proud of himself! You won't just have to reminisce when he is older, you will have it all in pictures and video!
Jill
Post a Comment