I thought this was the best promotion for someone running for office. Well done Travis. And good luck with the campaign!
Check out the campaign video here:
The Poduska family welcomes you to our little corner of the world. Thanks to this new age we live in, you can use our blog to look into the idiosyncrasies of a family full of boys.
I thought this was the best promotion for someone running for office. Well done Travis. And good luck with the campaign!
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 8:48 PM
2 comments:
That's pretty much the greatest thing I've seen all day.
Well done, Travis. And if I attended your school, you'd totally have my vote.
This will be a memorable experience after I lose the election. I'm embarrassed that you guys found out, but glad you're getting a kick out of it. By the way, Katy, the cakes you sent home with me were a total success.
Post a Comment