So, Tim & Irene's youngest daughter, Meriel, toddled in with a mysterious white powder substance all over her... but the most entertaining part was that she assumed that if she pretended that there wasn't white all over her, then we wouldn't realize it either (which means we wouldn't sleuth out what she had been up to). Unfortunately for her, this mess did not go by unnoticed. Its hard to ignore a whole room of the house being doused in powder; carpet, furniture, walls, everywhere. Needless to say, Mitchell is now without baby powder and Irene is still trying to decide if she is on speaking terms with her fun but mischievous daughter.
Obviously, this picture is pre-punishment.
.

5 comments:
That Meriel is too cute! So is Finn! I'm really enjoying your blog. Dennis lost your email address so hopefully you can find ours through this. I took your advice and it is no longer private
adventuresofgrandmahoney
Keep writing. I'll keep checking.
Jill
I can comment on the post-punishment phase. She was quiet, sheepish, one sharp word away from tears. And I noticed she remained powdered the rest of the day, as though cleaning and grooming her would have implied forgiveness on the part of her caretakers.
May I just add that her father dumped an entire, huge Johnsons and Johnsons powder container on Kelly's head when she was the same age as Meriel. I'll try to find the pictures.
Okay, that is hysterical! And even more so because I didn't have to clean it up! :)
That is too funny! I think I love that girl.
P.S. Love the cake pic you sent.
HA!!!!!!! I love Meriel! I used to be so jealous of Irene's quite well mannered children. Then there was Meriel. LOVE HER!
Post a Comment