No, Finn doesn't have his driver's license quite yet. Caleb, his mother, and I took Finn to see the Christmas lights at Peach/Alluvial... so Finn took the wheel on Caleb's lap when we got there. Problem being that he had access to the radio, and Finn loves music. It did not take long for him to figure out how to crank up the Christmas music so he could dance. I don't know where Finn got these particular dance moves, but this is what he does every time he hears music he likes. He has so much personality (too bad nobody at church can see that side of him due to his extreme rejection of nursery, anyone involving nursery, or anything having to do with nursery... it has been a long few months at Church.)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Rockin' Christmas
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Your laugh was also wonderful to listen to. The video made me smile inside and out! Thanks for sharing.
I agree with Krista. Your laugh was great to hear & Finn looks like a "natural!" Your love for music has definately rubbed on him! His MOVES...Yeah...he's going to dance the girls into the sunset.
Oh gosh, I miss your laugh so much.
And that CUTE CUTE CUTE boy!!!
Post a Comment