The fact that we are having a baby feels a little more real now that the c-section has been officially scheduled. For any who are interested: our baby boy should be entering this world at noon on Feb 12th. It will be a special Valentine's Day!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yay, congrats!
The title of this post stopped my heart. I thought you meant the baby was coming... now.
Whew. February 12th sounds much better. Can I still come watch? ;)
Wow, I can't believe that is so soon, Kat! February will be here before you know it! :) march too... :)
I love that you can schedule a birth for noon Thursday, like a lunch date. Congratulations!
Hey! That is my boy Calvin's birthday too! He will be exactly 10 years older than your little guy. A little tip, perhaps a tad premature: I have learned the hard way that stores like WalMart stock toys in abundance for the Christmas holiday, and then they don't seem to restock till March or so. I'm talking slim pickins. It won't be a problem for a few years, I know, but eventually your son will want some good presents I'm sure. When I was really organized I would get Calvin a special birthday toy or two during my Christmas shopping, just so I knew he would get something good for his birthday.
Congratulations, Feb 12 will be here before you know it!
Well it sounds like a plan! We'll bring dinner to celebrate when you get home! BTW-We were married on Feb. 13. So maybe...we can all just party for 3 days with our hearts overflowing with JOY!
PS: You make me sick-you don't even look pregnant. I always looked like I was having sixteplets! hahaha!
holy crap, that seems really soon. does finn know?
Wow, that was a fast pregnancy! Well, for me anyway, I'm not so sure about you! :)
Congrats on a date! How nice it is to have it all scheduled.
That's exciting! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the new addition!
Post a Comment