Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Family Venture

We are trying something new! We plan on starting a little family business this summer. I have been doing cakes for the past year now (mostly fondant cakes... and all thanks to Kasey), but we have decided to get a business license and sell individual size bundt cakes at Old Town Clovis for Farmer's Market this year. We have narrowed it down to some of our favorite recipes and we think it will be a fun way for Caleb to get his feet wet in the business world. And I just like making cakes, so everyone wins. I'll also be able to officially do fondant cakes if I want. So for any of you who want to come out and see us... we'll be in down town Clovis Friday nights starting mid-May.

3 comments:

RMCarter said...

Yummy! I think that is a fabulous idea! Your cakes are awesome looking and delicious. I can't wait to get my own little bundt cake. :)

Does that mean you're officially "hire-able" as a cake maker???

SpaceyKasey said...

I'll be there!

Suzanne said...

That's so cool! You're living the dream, mama.

And Shane and I love Friday nights in downtown Clovis, so save two cakes for us each week!!