So, we are getting started with a little cake business, with absolutely no idea how this is going to work out. But we feel so official with a business license and a website. Special thanks to Travis and Brittany for doing the logo! It pays to have creative family members!
If anyone wants to see our business website and pictures of cakes, etc., you can go to www.cloviscrumbs.blogspot.com.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Cake Crazy
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the website! Love the creator, too.
This is a fantastic website. No wonder you got 150 hits in 2 days.
I am more than just a little impressed by your mad cake skills. So gorgeous. I'm going to start thinking of any excuse I can to buy one of your cakes...
I have been pondering for the last week which one I'll get...
I still can't decide. :)
Post a Comment