This is for the family members too far away to play with Perrin... I'm talking to you Kelly and your family of Floridians...
Friday, May 22, 2009
Our happy little guy
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Poduska family welcomes you to our little corner of the world. Thanks to this new age we live in, you can use our blog to look into the idiosyncrasies of a family full of boys.
This is for the family members too far away to play with Perrin... I'm talking to you Kelly and your family of Floridians...
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 2:46 PM
3 comments:
He is super cute, I love the chunks, they remind me of my own chunky boys.
He's so stinkin' cute! What a great thing to have a family, huh?
Oh My Gosh!! What a cutie he is. Is there anything more precious than a smiling baby?
Post a Comment