This is our signature wedding cake. Kasey and I did it for Nate Adams' wedding reception. We are so happy with how it turned out and we're very excited for the other cakes that we have this month.
Photo courtesy of Irene Ryan :)
The Poduska family welcomes you to our little corner of the world. Thanks to this new age we live in, you can use our blog to look into the idiosyncrasies of a family full of boys.
This is our signature wedding cake. Kasey and I did it for Nate Adams' wedding reception. We are so happy with how it turned out and we're very excited for the other cakes that we have this month.
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 12:24 PM
4 comments:
It's GORGEOUS! I'd get married again (to Ryan of course) just to have that cake! :) Maybe I'll order a 'mini' version for our anniversary. ;)
Beautiful.
I was just thinking the same thing... "I wish I had had this cake at my wedding!" Where was Crumbs in 2005??
That is a seriously gorgeous cake... you girls nailed it!
Very pretty. I had such cake drama for our reception! Keep it up ladies!
Wow! That is amazing!!!
Post a Comment