Kasey came out last week with baby Ryan... happy day! So us women (plus Finn) went up to enjoy a day at Yosemite. It was wonderful! It felt so extravagant to go up and enjoy such a beautiful place all day long. Ryan and Finn were little angels, and Mom and I were deliriously happy to have Kasey with us. Thanks for coming out Kasey!
Monday, September 8, 2008
A Day at Yosemite!
Posted by Kathryn Poduska at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yes, it was gloriously beautiful and decidantly fun, wasn't it?
Thanks for the pix. Love you.
Spell check?
Yes. Looks decidantly fun. And the pictures of the promulantly beautiful Yosemite embiggens us all.
Such beautiful pics! Sisters and Mothers are AWESOME!
I've been waiting for you to post something. Don't keep me waiting o long for another.
So cute! It's easy to forget how much natural beauty we have in the area -- and then you put those kids in front of a camera and it all comes rushing back.
P.S. Tell Kasey I say hi!
The only way to have made that day more decidantly promulant and embiggening would have been to have ME there. But, of course, I was laden down with my womanly responsibilities. What was I thinking?!
I've missed you! Nice to hear from you again!
Ryan and I drove through Yosemite this weekend. It is gorgeous!
Post a Comment