Monday, July 21, 2008

My birthday with Coldplay

Caleb took me to San Jose to see Coldplay in concert on my birthday last week. I've seen a lot of shows but this was one of the best I've ever seen. They know how to put on a show.

A big thank you to Travis and Brittany for being on Finn duty while we were at the show. Its always a pleasure to spend some time with them in San Jose!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy belated birthday!

(If it makes you feel any better, I don't remember my own mother's birthday. I'm not a good person...)

The Gage Cage said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! I'm glad you felt good enough to party!

Judy Ryan said...

It's your birthday?

RMCarter said...

What fun! Looks like a great birthday!

I hope you got my birthday email. :)

Julie K said...

Sorry, my comment isn't about your birthday, (although I do hope it was happy) but I thought you should be informed:
Yesterday Pie and I went to Coldstone. I'm sure you've heard of it; overpriced, so-so ice cream, humiliating songs sung by humiliated employees...anyway, Pie mentions something about not really being familiar with Coldstone's music. Not familiar AT ALL, apparently. I'm no music genius myself, but at least I can rattle off Chris Martin, Gwynnie, Apple, etc. (I am very familiar with the British mid-brow tattler the Daily Mail) Coldstone, Coldplay. Cute little husband.

Miranda said...

What an awesome concert to go to! I hope you had a great birthday. I have been thinking of you and I hope all is well with the pregnancy and that you are hanging in there okay. Let me know if you need anything!!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

how are you feeling, Kat?