Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So, what is this "tag"?

I have been "tagged" by Krista... some kind of virtual game of tag I guess... in short, you have to read little tid-bits of information about me. But I should warn everyone that I am breaking the rules. It is a "one-word"game in which I have to use only one word to answer these questions. Well, being a Ryan, I will naturally ignore this rule and use as many words as I like.

1. Where is your cell phone? ....................wherever Finn happened to leave it last
2. Your significant other?......................."Guy Smiley"
3. Your hair?....................................blacker than it should be
4. Your mother? .................................a formidable force
5. Your father?..................................Socialite
6. Your favorite thing?..........................2 favorite things, Ben & Jerry
7. Your dream last night?........................probably trying to catch a flight and missing it, its a reoccurring nightmare that I will someday look up in a dream book
8. Your favorite drink..........................water really is great
9. Your dream/goal?..............................to someday eat a meal in which I do not get most of it on me (Finn is cleaner than me, as Caleb points out on a regular basis)
10. The room you're in?..........................full of little toddler growls that are meant to intimidate Grandma
11. Your children?...............................Curious George X 10!
12. Your fear?...................................Dental Work
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........not leeching off of my parents (though it has been quite wonderful)
14. Where were you last night?...................searching for the Crystal Skull with Indiana Jones
15. What you're not?.............................a football fan, the poor Poduska family is stuck with me though
16. Muffins......................................sick of making them ("Crumbs" is expanding and doing breakfast pastries for Corner Cafe in downtown Clovis)
17. One of your wish list items?.................the 4th book of the Twilight series
18. Where you grew up?...........................California
19. What you read last..........................."Horse and His Boy" by CS Lewis
20. What are you wearing?........................nothing special
21. Your TV?.....................................has the final game of the college baseball series on (I have just barely mustered up enough interest to even slightly care about who wins)
22. Your pets?...................................don't live long
23. Your computer? ..............................omnipresent
24. Your life?...................................blissfully happy
25. Your mood?...................................see previous answer
26. Missing someone?.............................My Sistahs!!!!
27. Your car?....................................dented bumper and not really interested in getting it fixed because it makes it so easy to spot it in a parking lot (Toyota Corollas are everywhere nowadays)
28. Something you're not wearing?................lipstick, its a rare occasion that it makes an appearance, something my Mother used to always point out "Where are your lips?!"
29. Favorite Store?..............................everybody wins with Winco
30. Your summer?.................................lots of family time, just the way I like it
31. Like someone?................................trying to find something to like in everyone, but I'm not perfect
32. Your favorite color?.........................dark blue (I am sure there is a real impressive color name for dark blue like deep Aquamarine or something, but that would probably sound too pretentious)
33. Last time you laughed........................today
34. Last time you cried?........................I actually cannot remember, though I am sure it wasn't as long ago as it sounds
35. Dislike?..................................slow drivers, c'mon! at least go the speed limit!
36. Like?...................................boring people with my blog

I hope I did this right Krista. I don't know the social rules of blogging... or any social rules of any kind for that matter, but thanks for the tag.

4 comments:

TNIRYAN said...

Your "missed flight" dream probably is the same thing as my "suddenly failing college classes I didn't know I was taking" dream. I think it means I'm feeling that I'm falling behind in some area of my life. And since when are you on speaking terms with water again?

The Gage Cage said...

At least now that your a Mom people will assume that you have food on your clothes because of Finn. Thanks for doing the post. I am totally impressed by how quick you responded to the challenge! You are so game!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Re: Dislike? slow drivers, c'mon! at least go the speed limit!

Whatever Kat in a Hat! Whatever! ...I was a speed demon for you in high school with that little red mustang and you stopped driving with me...reckless or not, I WAS going at LEAST the speed limit...

this really surprises me, Kat in a Hat...you have changed...for the better, i don't know...i'd hate to cross your path on the road...haha, totally kidding...

And surprise, surprise, you are the last friend I would guess would even entertain baseball, football...anything in the ESPN zone...WOW...Caleb must be rubbing off on you...so fun to read, thanks for the chuckles and congrats on the pastry job! ;)

Suzanne said...

I also have a recurring dream in which Fresno State calls to revoke my diploma, saying they just now noticed I didn't take all the required classes, and I have to go back to college if I want my diploma returned. Horrors!

Also, I was unaware that you were also a Twilight fan! I LOVE those silly books, although I will never admit it in public. (Is the comment section of your blog considered "public"???)