Happy Father's Day, Caleb! Finn and I love you.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Poduska family welcomes you to our little corner of the world. Thanks to this new age we live in, you can use our blog to look into the idiosyncrasies of a family full of boys.
6 comments:
Those are such sweet pictures! You have two very sweet boys in your life!
I can't believe how much Finn looks like Baby Caleb!! It's freaking me out!
You guys are such a darling family. And you have the pictures to prove it!!
Happy Dad Day, Caleb!
Uh, yeah, seeing Caleb's baby pics for the first time makes the similarities very obvious. Now you know what Finn will look like when he gets older. And I kinda figured you'd like that Coldplay song, so I left it alone for you. You're welcome.
So beautiful, I got all emotional watching this and Travis' clip below Your family(s) are wonderful isn't it? Let's eat Cake!!!
So sweet! You are crazy cool to be able to do slide shows and stuff like that! And make cakes! How did I miss out on all those good genes? They skipped right over me to you! :) Can't believe how much Finn looks like baby Caleb! So he shall grow up to be handsome AND a great mini-bundt-cake-maker. Oh, I miss that baby! Give him a big squishy hug from me!!!
This was awesome! The pics are beautiful. What a great idea for Father's Day. I'm filing it away in the back of my brain so I can copy-cat your idea someday!
Post a Comment