Caleb surprised me with this Valentine's Day gift, and I thought I would fall over laughing. It was a larger-than-life poster of Finn as Cupid. Caleb has always been able to to make me laugh. I love his sense of humor! I don't know what we are going to do with a life-size poster of Finn, but I am never getting rid of it!
In honor of Valentine's Day, and at the risk of boring everyone greatly, I have to say how much I love Caleb. I have always recognized how unique and wonderful he is... from the moment we began spending time together, I knew he was different from anyone else I had ever known. But I could never have known at that time how supportive he is. The pregnancy proved Caleb to be capable of things that few men are.
It just so happened that the person I fell in love with turned out to be the greatest source of support, strength, and laughter in my life. I will always have fun and laughter in my life because I have him. So thank you Caleb (and since I am the one writing most of these blogs, I can embarass you all I want!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment