I discovered that Finn has a favorite game to play on an airplane. I recently took him to Florida to visit his new baby cousin, Ryan Sierra. While we were on the plane, Finn would stand on my lap and look over my sit so he could have a better view of the passengers on the plane. He would proceed to pick out the person who was paying the least amount of attention to him and make it his mission in life to charm that person into a smile. He was laying on the charm thick! And as soon as the kid got a smile, he moved on to the next conquest. It was entertaining, and at times almost embarrassing.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Kathryn...This is a great blog! Finn is so adorable & you guys make a great family! I enjoyed every aspect of your blog. It's clever and entertaining! Lisa
Your blog is the bomb! Can't wait to see more of it! (And I can't wait to bombard you with more questions about how to make mine cool like yours.) :) A slideshow? A playlist? Jeez- you're a pro! We miss Baby Finn!!!
I miss you! Love your blog, but I need updates...I'm going through Kathryn withdrawal bigtime. :) Oh, and I added a Sistah post to my blog. Check it out. -Kasey
Post a Comment