Sunday, February 28, 2010

Finn's Zoo Birthday!

For Finn's birthday we had a Zoo Party! It had been puring all week, including Sat. morning, but we decided rain or shine "we are going to the zoo." As we waited to get in, the clouds parted and the sun came out to celebrate his birthday! It was beautiful weather for the duration of the visit.


Finn touched one of the Stingrays, but it was purely accidental and neither he or the Stingray seemed all that pleased about it.


Perrin was unimpressed by the Zoo, probably because he was confined to a stroller for the majority of the trip. So most of his pictures look a lot like the above shot.


Finn was trying to figure out if this statue was real or fake. He never did quite figure it out.


Finn wanted a monkey cake, so this was his birthday cake while everyone else ate monkey cupcakes.

Anyway, happy birthday my little man!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

SUPER CUTE PICS! Looks like so much fun and the boys are so stinkin" ADORABLE.

For some reason when I was looking at the photos's I thought of your grandmother's legacy she left behind. You once told me that she gave gifts of "experiences" I LOVE THAT. These are the things your kids will forever remember!

Such a lovely family you guys are. Happy Birthday FINN!

Suzanne said...

Happy, happy birthday, Finn!

Your boys really couldn't be any cuter!! (And I think Pouty Perrin is the cutest Perrin of all!)

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

It looks Like it was so much fun! I am so so sorry that we missed it, We had somethings come up and I had to go out of town, I was so sad to miss it! Happy Birthday Finn! It looks like he had a great time.