The Poduska family welcomes you to our little corner of the world. Thanks to this new age we live in, you can use our blog to look into the idiosyncrasies of a family full of boys.
I'm so glad you called- it brightened my day to see pictures of my little buddy! He's SOOOO gorgeous. Did you take those pics? They're great! I love the first one of him in the polo and jeans. You're right, I do see a little Bailey in him! The second picture totally reminds me of J. Oh, it's a good thing I don't live there... you'd never get to hold your own baby! :) Miss you.
What darling kids...and those cakes WOW!..I'm really impressed...Amanda said I should stop by your blog (Kathryn.. you & I met awhile ago)I'm Amanda's mom...and I have a GIVEAWAY going on for the next few days on my blog(santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com) It's a pink/black polka-dot mommy/daughter apron set w/Bow (maybe you could give them as gifts if you won) but there are recipes, crafts, ideas & next month an Italian 12x12 Stone w/Vinyl Lettering will be the GIVEAWAY PRIZE...so check it out...I see you know the Miller's..They just became Followers so you might like it...We have a Christmas Boutique coming up if your interested...Lots of GREAT prices compared to the stores.....and Giveaways there too...Anyway Congrats on your great kids and business.....Barbara
6 comments:
I'm so glad you called- it brightened my day to see pictures of my little buddy! He's SOOOO gorgeous. Did you take those pics? They're great! I love the first one of him in the polo and jeans. You're right, I do see a little Bailey in him! The second picture totally reminds me of J. Oh, it's a good thing I don't live there... you'd never get to hold your own baby! :) Miss you.
I love them! What a cutie - especially in the jeans and polo shirt. How did he get so big already??? We don't see you guys enough.
What darling kids...and those cakes WOW!..I'm really impressed...Amanda said I should stop by your blog (Kathryn.. you & I met awhile ago)I'm Amanda's mom...and I have a GIVEAWAY going on for the next few days on my blog(santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com) It's a pink/black polka-dot mommy/daughter apron set w/Bow (maybe you could give them as gifts if you won) but there are recipes, crafts, ideas & next month an Italian 12x12 Stone w/Vinyl Lettering will be the GIVEAWAY PRIZE...so check it out...I see you know the Miller's..They just became Followers so you might like it...We have a Christmas Boutique coming up if your interested...Lots of GREAT prices compared to the stores.....and Giveaways there too...Anyway Congrats on your great kids and business.....Barbara
Oh, My! Look at that chub on those arms! I think his face looks a lot like you, Kat! I love the one with his pink little tongue out, so adorable!
I thought my face was going to turn blue waiting for a NEW POST! This guy is as CUTE as they come!!
In one of the pics I saw your dad's eyes in Perrin and then I could see Caleb.
AWESOME PHOTOS. I guess you got a new camera!
I love the one about 20 seconds in, with his tongue out. Looks like he is sucking on a Vienna sausage.
He is really, really cute, that baby.
Post a Comment