Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disneyland is FUNland



So, I am a total sucker for the magic of Disneyland, and after how much fun we had taking Finn when he was 9 months, we decided to go again. We got a really nice hotel for $35 (where the pool pictures shown were taken) and ridiculously cheap park-hoppers (thanks to Dad's retired military status)! We couldn't afford NOT to go! Mom and Dad came with us and between the 4 of us, we had more fun than should probably be allowed. Here are some pics from the trip.







Pictures at the Hotel Pool


6 comments:

Luna said...

What a fun trip. It is always nice when you can get a good deal too!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Kat, could your boys seriously be any cuter? I think not! How fun! I wish I was there...that looks like a blast! ;)

RMCarter said...

Looks like the trip was a success! I'm glad you guys had a good time.

We had SO much fun on our little date with you guys a couple weeks ago. Let's not wait so long to do it again!

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

So Fun! We just got back too! I love disneyland! Chris and I try to go every year!

Suzanne said...

Color me jealous!

The Gage Cage said...

Is that Judy in the hat? I swear, she is so hip!

SO cool that you were able to go to Disneyland. We're heading there on Monday. Yay!