Monday, October 20, 2008

"Please vote yes on Prop 8!"



Look at Finn's pleading face at The Wave (waving signs in support of Prop 8 at street intersections) today on Herndon and Willow... which was his first "protest". It was tons of fun being out there this morning. Thanks to everyone who was willing to spend their Monday morning supporting Prop 8.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh man, put that face on any campaign, and it's got my vote.

James and Kresta said...

That picture is adorable! How did the wave turn out?

The Gage Cage said...

How cute! His face is a pretty good description of how I feel. Thank you for going out there! I wish I could have been out there too.

j. said...

Cute picture! I just sent in my absentee application, so I can vote by mail on this issue.

Lisa said...

Well look at that! My earlier comment on this post is deleted! Humph! Loved seeing this-Love knowing you are out there & active! Love how you look so healthy and your baby...well he's just a big cutie pie! Or will he tell me, "My name is Finn not cutie pie!"

Are you ever available for us to visit you? My email is badalite@gmail.com Lemme know. Love Ya!

RMCarter said...

What a darling little activist you have there! :)